Virginia REALTORS® is thrilled to announce the Virginia Leadership Academy (VLA) class for 2024! VLA is an elite program designed for emerging and established REALTOR® leaders committed to excellence in both their careers and communities.
Members are accepted through a competitive application process that prioritizes commitment to association and industry leadership and to personal and professional development. Classes engage deeply with REALTOR® leadership at the state and national associations, cultivate relationships with peers through travel around Virginia, and explore opportunities to volunteer with the state association, local associations, and communities.
Learn more about the Virginia Leadership Academy here, and check out our list of 2024 VLA participants below!
- Teresa Cline, Virginia Peninsula Association of REALTORS®
- Pamela Dent, Charlottesville Area Association of REALTORS®
- Christen Hammock, Dan River Region Association of REALTORS®
- Tamar Myers-Moffatt, Fredericksburg Area Association of REALTORS®
- Wendy Johnson, Greater Piedmont REALTORS®
- Zonia Leon-Garcia, REALTOR® Association of Prince William
- Jennifer Dawn, Hampton Roads REALTORS® Association
- Colby Roberts, Williamsburg REALTORS®
- Victoria Walker, Northern Neck Association of REALTORS®
- Amanda Walsh, Virginia Peninsula Association of REALTORS®
- Kim Atkinson, Richmond Association of REALTORS®
- Nicole Canole, Northern Virginia Association of REALTORS®
*Pictured with Class Mentor Becky Miller, VAR’s SVP of Member Programs, Adam Smith, and VAR’s Professional Development Director, Marissa Mickelson.