This week, Virginia Business Magazine published the Virginia 500: The 2021 Power List, and Virginia REALTORS® was well represented. The Power List highlights Virginia’s most powerful and influential leaders in business, government, politics, and education.
For the second year in a row, we are thrilled to announce that Virginia REALTORS® own CEO, Terrie L. Suit, was named to the list. One of our Past Presidents, two of our association executives, and two other REALTOR® members were also among the honorees:
LIVING LEGEND Category
- Dorcas T. Helfant-Browning, Managing Partner & Principal Broker of Coldwell Banker Now, Hampton Roads REALTORS® Association (1984 Past President of Virginia REALTORS®)
REAL ESTATE LEADERS Category
- Carl Hardee, President & CEO of The Lawson Cos., Hampton Roads REALTORS® Association
- Laura Dillard Lafayette, CEO, Richmond Association of REALTORS®
- Ryan T. McLaughlin, CEO, Northern Virginia Association of REALTORS®
- Terrie L. Suit, CEO, Virginia REALTORS®
- Derrick Swaak, Partner & Managing Broker, TTR Sotheby’s International Realty, Northern Virginia Association of REALTORS®
On behalf of Virginia REALTORS®, we would like to congratulate each of these distinguished individuals on this esteemed honor.
You can check out the full 2021 Power List on the Virginia Business website.