Because the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is currently present in multiple localities across the Commonwealth and the national capital region, Virginia REALTORS® is taking steps to protect the health and safety of our members and staff. Virginia REALTORS® is postponing all classes, meetings, events, and staff travel scheduled to take place between now and April 30, 2020. In addition, we have created a COVID-19 Resources and Updates Page.
During this time, access to the Virginia REALTORS® offices, Glen Allen and James Center, will be restricted to staff only. We do not anticipate any interruption in services to members other than the postponement of in-person classes, meetings, and events.
The health and safety of our members and staff is, and shall remain, our top priority. If you have questions regarding local events, please contact your local REALTOR® association.
Virginia REALTORS® has postponed the following events: (We will provide updates once plans for rescheduling have been finalized.)
- 3/18 – PM Cert Course – Residential Property Management
- 3/19 – PM Cert Course – Fix It Up – Residential Maintenance
- 3/24 – Mediation & Ombudsman Training
- 3/25 – Professional Standards Training
- 3/26 – Board of Directors Meeting
- 4/21 – PMX Spring Update (at PWAR)
- 4/27 – PMX Spring Update (at VAR)
- 4/28 – PM Cert Course – Keeping Fair Housing Fair