2019 Best Gadgets For Business
December 20, 2019
We’ve compiled this handy gift guide because the holidays can be chaotic when it comes to nailing down gifts for friends and family. This list is also great for any tech enthusiast who can’t resist new gadgets. Why not make things a bit easier for yourself this year? We live in the age of technology so purchase something that’s right on trend. If you’re looking for something besides the obvious smartphone, this lineup of additional devices will make help you make someone extremely happy!
- Dell XPS 12 2-in-1– This laptop is perfect for business! The battery life is phenomenal with up to 17 hours on a charge, and it even has a keyboard. It’s so versatile and a great option for someone on the go.
- Apple AirPods– Apple really changed the audio game with these earbuds. The AirPods charge wirelessly in the case, and you won’t have to worry about the cord getting in the way anymore. This little upgrade is also stylish!
- Ember Mug– Coffee + temperature control is the best combo. This mug lasts three hours on a charge and keeps your coffee hot and tasty. Say goodbye to wasting stale coffee (if that’s a thing).
- Fitbit Inspire HR– The Inspire takes using a Fitbit to the next level! The Inspire HR has 24/7 heart rate monitoring, heart rate zones, cardio fitness level and tracks your sleep. Feeling stressed? The Inspire HR even has guided breathing sessions. #SelfCare
- Amazon Echo Dot with Clock– As if the Amazon Echo wasn’t already everything we needed, now the Amazon Echo has an LED display that shows the time and allows you to also set an alarm.
- Luxtude Portable Charger Power Bank– This power bank has a built-in AC plug which makes it extremely convenient to charge at any location. It’s slim and lightweight so your charging needs can be met at any time.
You might also like…
5 Staging Tips for a Happy Home
By Stephanie Flynn - February 16, 2023
In this age of telework, virtual school, and even virtual lessons and camps, many of us are spending more time at home than ever before. Keep this in… Read More
The Connection Between Communication & Resident Retention
By Stephanie Flynn - February 14, 2023
Marketing your rental property to potential new tenants is one part of your job, but what about resident retention? Establishing an open line of communication with those that… Read More
3 Predicted Home Trends Buyers Will Want in 2023
By Stephanie Flynn - January 25, 2023
New year, new trends. What your buyer clients are looking for in a home will always be evolving, but we have predictions on the top layout and design… Read More