It’s that time, Virginia REALTORS®! This Sunday, December 1, 2019, the Virginia REALTORS® 2020 Leadership Team will begin their term.
This year, Kemper Funkhouser of the Harrisonburg-Rockingham Association of REALTORS® will lead as the Virginia REALTORS® 2020 President. A native of Harrisonburg, Kemper was given the opportunity to step up and run his family’s business, the Funkhouser Real Estate Group, which was started in 1975. He brings 20 years of industry experience to the table.
When asked about his initiatives for the year, he highlighted the implementation of the Virginia REALTORS® Strategic Plan, which he says “will help bring our association where we want to be.”
Working alongside Kemper throughout 2020 are the following Officers:
- President-Elect: Beth Dalton of the Richmond Association of REALTORS®
- Vice President: Denise Ramey of the Charlottesville Area Association of REALTORS®
- Treasurer: Tom Campbell of the Greater Piedmont REALTORS®
- Immediate Past President: Beckwith Kilgore of the Dulles Area Association of REALTORS®
- and our Virginia REALTORS® Chief Executive Officer, Terrie Suit.
Learn more about your 2020 Leadership Team here.