On Wednesday, September 18, 2019, the Virginia REALTORS® 2020 Leadership Team was installed during the Awards & Installation banquet in conjunction with Momentum 2019: The Virginia REALTORS® Annual Convention at the Williamsburg Lodge.
The following Officers of the Board were installed:
- President: Kemper Funkhouser of the Harrisonburg-Rockingham Association of REALTORS®
Kemper is Chief Operating Officer and Supervising Broker of the Funkhouser Real Estate Group. He was recognized by his peers as the local REALTOR® of the Year in 2009, having served as President of the Harrisonburg-Rockingham Association of REALTORS® (HRAR). He has also served his local association as Vice President, Director, and as Chair of the Legislative & Political Affairs Committee.
A member of the Virginia REALTORS® Board of Directors since 2011, Kemper is also a graduate of the 2006 Virginia REALTORS® Leadership Academy.
Kemper’s wife, Ashleigh, and their two children joined him on stage for his installation, which was performed by his father, Virginia REALTORS® Past President, Joe Funkhouser.
- President-Elect: Beth Dalton of the Richmond Association of REALTORS®
- Vice President: Denise Ramey of the Charlottesville Area Association of REALTORS®
- Treasurer: Tom Campbell of the Greater Piedmont REALTORS®
- Immediate Past President: Beckwith Kilgore of the Dulles Area Association of REALTORS®
- and our Virginia REALTORS® Chief Executive Officer, Terrie Suit.