As REALTORS®, you play a crucial role in helping to protect the interests of the real estate industry. One of the ways you can do so is making sure you are registered to vote. Your next opportunity to have your REALTOR® voice heard is on June 20th during the Virginia primary elections.
There are several nominations being decided on June 20th! You can check out the options in your area by visiting the Virginia Public Access Project.
There are many ways to ensure YOUR voice is heard, including early voting, absentee voting, or in-person voting on Election Day.
A few of key dates to remember:
– Early voting in Virginia started on May 5, 2023, and will continue until June 17, 2023.
– Tuesday, May 30th: The last day to register for the June 20th elections. Check the Virginia Department of Elections website for your registration status. (Voters may register after this date, through Election Day, and vote using a provisional ballot).
– Friday, June 9th at 5:00 p.m.: Deadline to request an absentee ballot to be mailed to you. The request must be received by your registrar by 5:00 p.m.
– Saturday, June 10th: Voter registration offices open for early voting.
– Saturday, June 17th at 5:00 p.m.: Last day of in-person absentee voting at your local registrar’s office.
– Tuesday, June 20th: Election Day! Normal polling locations are open from 6:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. Check out more voting related information here.
Below is the list of candidates RPAC of Virginia supports in the June 20, 2023 primary elections. Note that not every district has a primary election contest. RPAC of Virginia supports REALTOR® Champions based on their support of REALTOR®-friendly policies, not political party or non-REALTOR® issues.
REALTOR® Champions on the Ballot June 20th:
- District 2 – Adele McClure
- District 42 – Jason Ballard
- District 47 – Wren Williams
- District 50 – Tommy Wright
- District 59 – Buddy Fowler
- District 81 – Delores McQuinn
- District 11 – Creigh Deeds
- District 14 – Lamont Bagby
- District 17 – Emily Brewer
- District 21 – Angelia Williams-Graves
- District 27 – Tara Durant
- District 29 – Jeremy McPike
- District 32 – Suhas Subramanyam
- District 35 – Dave Marsden
- District 36 – George Barker
- District 37 – Chap Petersen
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.