Last Friday morning, REALTORS® from across the Commonwealth gathered virtually to attend PMX Forum. This new opportunity from Virginia REALTORS® allowed property managers to receive the economic and legal updates they need. In addition, this virtual platform allowed for attendees to participate in a real-time Q&A session with Erin Barton, Deputy Legislative Counsel, and Chip Dicks, Legislative Counsel.
The full line-up of presenters for the event was:
- An Inside Look at What’s New for Virginia REALTORS® – Terrie Suit, Virginia REALTORS® CEO
- COVID-19 and the Rental Market: Trends and Outlook – Lisa Sturtevant, PhD, Virginia REALTORS® Chief Economist
- Who put the “R” in RPAC? – Katrina Smith, RPAC Trustee
- Key Forms Updates for VA Property Managers – Jon Haley, Virginia REALTORS® Staff Counsel
- VRLTA Update and a LIVE Property Management “Ask the Experts” Q & A – John G. “Chip” Dicks, Legislative Counsel for Virginia REALTORS® – Erin Barton, Virginia REALTORS® Deputy Legislative Counsel
- BONUS! The first recipients of the PM Certified designation were announced and honored at this event.
While gathering together for PMX would’ve been the preferred route to take like we’ve done in years past, coming together for PMX Forum instead has proven to be a well-received chance to try something different while still connecting. Members were able to still learn, network via chat, and ask as many questions as they liked during the Q&A. Virginia REALTORS® looks forward to being able to offer more virtual opportunities and (hopefully soon!) host the in-person events that we’ve been enjoying for years. We’d love your feedback on what you’d like to see at either virtual or future in-person events. Please follow this link to let us know what you’d like to see.