On Wednesday evening, Virginia REALTORS® installed the association’s leadership for 2023. At a formal banquet held at the Downtown Richmond Marriott, members of the 2023 Board of Directors were sworn in, along with VAR’s 2023 Leadership Team.
Charlie Oppler, 2022 Immediate Past President of the National Association of REALTORS®, performed the swearing-in ceremony for the Directors, as well as the majority of VAR’s 2023 Officers. 2023 President Katrina M. Smith, however, was sworn in by her longtime colleague, and friend, 2019 Virginia REALTORS® Past President, Beckwith Bolle Kilgore.
Virginia’s 2023 Leadership Team is as follows:
President: Katrina M. Smith, Winchester
President-Elect: Tom Campbell, Warrenton
Vice President: Lorraine Arora, Old Town Alexandria
Treasurer: Curt Reichstetter, Richmond
Immediate Past President: Denise Ramey, Charlottesville
Chief Executive Officer: Terrie L. Suit, Spotsylvania County
Additionally, at this week’s Delegate Body Meeting, the following Virginia REALTORS® were elected to serve on the 2023 Board of Directors:
1. Michelle Doherty, Northern Virginia Association of REALTORS®
2. Rachel Foster, Northern Virginia Association of REALTORS®
3. Gary Lange, Northern Virginia Association of REALTORS®
1. Guy Allen, Prince William Association of REALTORS®
2. Mary Ross Ellsworth, Hampton Roads REALTORS® Association
1. Drew Fristoe, Fredericksburg Area Association of REALTORS®
2. Rebecca Miller, Greater Piedmont REALTORS®
3. Donna Patton, Charlottesville Area Association of REALTORS®
1. Diron Clements, Dan River Region Association of REALTORS®
2. Vonda Lacey, Greater Augusta Association of REALTORS®
1. Lynn Grimsley, Williamsburg Area Association of REALTORS®
Virginia REALTORS® celebrates our talented leaders for 2023 and thanks them for their service!