Virginia Business Magazine has published the latest Virginia 500: The 2022 Power List, and six Virginia REALTORS® have been named to the elite list! The Power List highlights Virginia’s most powerful and influential leaders in business, government, politics, and education.
For the third year in a row, we are thrilled to announce that Virginia REALTORS® own CEO, Terrie L. Suit, was selected for the lineup. Here is the full list of this year’s honorees from our association:
REAL ESTATE LEADERS Category
- JEFFREY S. ‘JEFF’ DETWILER, PRESIDENT AND CEO, THE LONG & FOSTER COS., CHANTILLY
- LAURA DILLARD LAFAYETTE, CEO, RICHMOND ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®; CEO, CENTRAL VIRGINIA REGIONAL MULTIPLE LISTING SERVICE, RICHMOND
- MARK LOWHAM, CEO AND MANAGING PARTNER, TTR SOTHEBY’S INTERNATIONAL REALTY, McLEAN
- RYAN T. MCLAUGHLIN, CEO, NORTHERN VIRGINIA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®, FAIRFAX
- TERRIE L. SUIT, CEO, VIRGINIA REALTORS®, GLEN ALLEN
- DERRICK SWAAK, PARTNER AND MANAGING BROKER, TTR SOTHEBY’S INTERNATIONAL REALTY, McLEAN
Virginia REALTORS® congratulates each of these distinguished individuals on this esteemed honor.
You can check out the full 2022 Power List on the Virginia Business website.