The training includes a mandatory pre-class assignment and assessment. The pre-class assignment is critical so you will be prepared when you come to class so you can actively participate in the work group activities. You must complete the pre-work AND assessment at least three (3) business days prior to the class date. If you do not complete the pre-work and assessment in a timely manner, your registration will be rescheduled for the next available class.
- Handout_Professional Standards 2021 . To successfully pass the assessment, please read pages 1-36. The case studies that follow will be used during class, which you are welcome to read ahead of time.
- 2021 Professional-Standards Resources
- 2021-Sanctioning-Guidelines Needed on class day.
- 2021 Professional Standards Case Studies (needed on class day)
- Once you have completed your reading assignment, please click here to complete the assessment. This is an open-book quiz.
If you have any questions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.